Joining the community
If you have not registered on our community site before, you will first need to either create a WordPress account, or log into an existing..
Unit 3: Ways Humans Can Leave Traces Of Information
- Posts (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc)
- Accepting cookies on websites
- Online shopping
- Signing up to websites/newsletters/sh..
Task 4: Teaching AI
That’s Private! – Year 2
Lesson Plan: https://www.commonsense.org/education/digital-citizenship/lesson/thats-pri..
Task 3: Discussion
I tried the unplugged activity of edge detection which can be used as a learning tool to help students to understand..
Task 2 – Introducing AI
Task 2: Introducing AI
- As a class, unpack the concept of ‘Artificial Intelligence’, through Think Pair Share.
- Explicitly explain h..
Task 1: AI Examples
An example of AI that interests me, is self-driving cars, also known as an autonomous cars, driver-less cars, or ro..
My name is Maria and I am a Primary School Teacher from SA.
I am taking this course as part of my professional development. I am..
- Share with us your top 5-10 code of ethics statements for using technology in the classroom or your professional workplace.
- What are some primary-friendly “scam scenarios” that you could use in the classroom for encouraging students to critically think about..
- We have shared a few examples of how information can be extracted from data (such as in your images). What are other ways humans can l..
- Explain what you think are some of the key differences between cyber security, cyber awareness and cyber safety. To what extent are yo..
You must be logged in to post a comment.