Task: Introducing AI
- Introductory lesson of theory of AI concepts
- Understand machine learning, deep learning, and neural networks
- Scratch, (three pre-made templates of projects shared to a Scratch Studio for the class)
- ML: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_uwKZIAeM0
- DL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M5VXKLf4D4
- NN: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq6Rdf7Va4c
- Introduce students to different methods in which recognition systems work using visual and textual diagrams, and how it can be used to develop an AI model that can be used to help us automate tasks.
- Explain and discuss machine learning and how machine learning techniques can be used to make life simpler.
- Using the first pre-made Scratch project template, get the students to create a basic version of a character using machine learning.
- Explain deep learning and ask students how it applies to machine learning. Show a video.
- Using the second pre-made Scratch project template, get the students to create a deep learning version of the first project.
- Explain neural networks and show a video to the students on the real-life applications of a neural network..
- Using the third pre-made Scratch project template, get the students to create a deep learning version of the and second project.
You must log in to post a comment.
+ There are no commentsAdd yours