Introduction to AI Lesson
- Unpack the concept ‘Artificial Intelligence’ through Think Pair Share.
- Explain how computers can be ‘trained’ to be ‘intelligent’.
- Watch this video that further explains AI: https://youtu.be/f_uwKZIAeM0
- Ask the class if they think a computer could guess their emotions? Could the computer work out if they are happy, sad or angry? Discuss.
- Demonstrate the application of AI using Teachable Machine
- Students come up with their own training data and project to consolidate understanding. Some prompts, can you teach the machine to…
- name your classmates?
- categorise the items in your pencil case?
- Invite students to share their project with the class.
You must log in to post a comment.
+ There are no commentsAdd yours