Seeing AI 2016 Prototype – A Microsoft research project:
Seeing AI 2016 Prototype – A Microsoft research project – YouTube
- Speaks text as soon as it appears in front of the camera
- Provides audio guidance to capture a printed page, and recognizes the text, along with its original formatting
- Gives audio beeps to help locate barcodes and then scans them to identify products
- Recognizes friends and describes people around you, including their emotions
- An experimental feature to describe the scene around you
- Identify currency bills when paying with cash
- Generate an audible tone corresponding to the brightness in your surroundings
- Describes the perceived color
- Reads handwritten text
Many of my students are very interested in creating AI concept in the category of accessibility and this App inspired them a lot.
You must log in to post a comment.
+ There are no commentsAdd yours