UNIT 5 Task – Ethical Behaviours
5 Statements for Ethics around technology use in the classroom for a teacher:
- Always pre-watch the video that you will share with the students – ALWAYS!
- Skips the ads in the beginning before the start of the lesson
- Always give credit to the original source (in PowerPoits, in typed-up tasks etc)
- Emphasize to the students what unethical behaviour around technology looks like (with examples)
- Teach “If the device doesn’t belong to you, do not touch it!”
You must log in to post a comment.
+ There are no commentsAdd yours