- Share with us your top 5-10 code of ethics statements for using technology in the classroom or your professional workplace.
- Use appropriate and safe sites for internet exploring.
- Abide by copyright laws and reference work taken from the internet.
- Prevent cyberbullying by discussing, addressing and reporting it.
- Be responsible, thoughtful and ethical digital users and creators.
- Promote a positive image or digital footprint online.
- Let us know – is there a topic on cyber ethics that wasn’t covered in the course that you think is important to cover in cyber security and awareness?
- nope it was all covered
You must log in to post a comment.