Task 2: Introducing AI
- As a class, unpack the concept of ‘Artificial Intelligence’, through Think Pair Share.
- Explicitly explain how computers can be ‘trained’ to be ‘intelligent’.
- Watch this video to support learning, as it further explains AI: https://youtu.be/f_uwKZIAeM0
- As a class, lead a discussion with students about whether they think a computer could guess their emotions? Could the computer work out if they are sad, happy, or angry?
- Model and demonstrate the application of AI using Teachable Machine
- Students will then use their new learning to complete a learning activity of their own, by coming up with their own training project and data and to demonstrate their understandings. You can use prompts to help your students by asking them if they can you teach the machine to…
- categorise the items in their pencil case?
- name their classmates?
- The teacher can even use this as an assessment task, by providing their students with the opportunity to share their projects with the rest of the class.
You must log in to post a comment.