Task 4: Teaching AI
That’s Private! – Year 2
Lesson Plan: https://www.commonsense.org/education/digital-citizenship/lesson/thats-private
What kinds of information should I keep to myself when I use the internet?
Staying safe online is much like staying safe in the real world. By helping a Digital Citizen sign up for a new app, students will learn about the kinds of information they should keep private when using the internet — just like they would when talking with a stranger in person.
- Recognise the kind of information that is private.
- Understand that they should never give out private information online.
Password Power-Up – Year 3
Lesson Plan: https://www.commonsense.org/education/digital-citizenship/lesson/password-power-up
How can strong passwords ensure you protect your privacy?
Stronger and more secure online passwords are crucial for everyone. But how can we, as educators, help our students create stronger and more secure passwords, and actually remember them? This lesson will help your students to make passwords that are both more secure and memorable.
- Define the term “password” and describe a password’s purpose.
- Understand why a strong password is important.
- Practice creating a memorable and strong password.
You must log in to post a comment.
+ There are no commentsAdd yours