Task 4: Teaching AI
That’s Private! – Year 2
Lesson Plan: https://www.commonsense.org/education/digital-citizenship/lesson/thats-pri..
UNIT 5 Task – Ethical Behaviours
5 Statements for Ethics around technology use in the classroom for a teacher:
- Always pre-watch the video that you will share wit..
UNIT 4 Task – Spot a scam
Using this website that has the analysis of the 5 most common scams – students have a go at writing their own scam emails – the goal is to..
Unit 3 Task
This resource by Flocabulary is a catchy song (very relatable and funny for teens). It alludes to traces of information that can be inferr..
UNIT 2 Task – Data Transmission
The very foundational (introduction) to the concept of data transmission using the train stations analogy, using the video from MOOC by CS..
2. https://www.esafety.gov.au/educators/classroom-resources/cybersmart-challenge/cybersmart-forever different scenarios play based on cybe..
- Students get a message on the Xbox saying that if they press the link they get a free game. The scam would have misspelt words and inc..
- having their location shared on online posts
- morse code
- cyber security – protects information from threats, cyber awareness – knowledge of how to protect yourself from threats, cyber safety ..
there are many links on twinkle for lesson plans and other websites.
You must be logged in to post a comment.