Unit 3: Ways Humans Can Leave Traces Of Information
- Posts (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc)
- Accepting cookies on websites
- Online shopping
- Signing up to websites/newsletters/sh..
2. https://www.esafety.gov.au/educators/classroom-resources/cybersmart-challenge/cybersmart-forever different scenarios play based on cybe..
- Students get a message on the Xbox saying that if they press the link they get a free game. The scam would have misspelt words and inc..
- having their location shared on online posts
- morse code
- cyber security – protects information from threats, cyber awareness – knowledge of how to protect yourself from threats, cyber safety ..
Unit 5: Task
At one of the schools I have been to for professional experience, they have a fortnightly positive behaviour learning (PBL..
Unit 4: Task
Perfect Passwords Activity
This is an activity worksheet from Twinkl that provides good tips for creating a strong pass..
Click to access training-materials-privacy-awareness-teaching-module.pdf
This resource is a..
Unit 3: Task
An interesting example of an ancient code is Scytale, which was commonly used in ancient/classical Greece to deliver milit..
Unit 2: Task
I have found this activity on Twinkl which could be used in your classroom to promote a discussion with your students abou..
You must be logged in to post a comment.